Sunday, November 17, 2013

Progress

As I left for work one morning...I saw some rather fancy equipment being unloaded in the driveway...


My garage doors were open...


And in a matter of hours...the garage was gone. And it did not take much...it almost fell over....bye.


The view from above. Not only is the garage gone, but the driveway and sidewalk as well...now that is exciting! Finley and Henry thought it would be great to play there???I thought otherwise.


I now am the proud owner of a couch..a rescue couch that I had recovered. And I am already quite fond of it. In my cute little house, on a cute little street.


Harmy has a sweet new ride....


The Y had a bad week....yes, a lot of water...alot.


The day after....rather devastating...this pipe is the culprit. You can see how far it shot put of the wall....


Such a little pipe...for so much damage


Finley, dressed to impress...as always

No comments:

Post a Comment