Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful

I am so thankful, for friends and family who have been there for me through some tough days...


Grateful for a table set with love, the chairs soon to be filled by people I love...


Favorite sin in law and Madeline


Fin and Mil


Baby Ju and Harmy


Favorite son in law and Steve


My sisters....


Annie, Harmy and Lucy


Family!


Maggie and Carter


Jean and Lucy


Fin and Hen



Thankful for a delicious meal and the Thanksgiving blessing Steve prepared...along with the gourds grown by Jake and Mad.


And just so in love with this oh so typical photo of my sisters....if a picture paints a thousand words...I love it,


Family gathered in my living room


A favorite new Christmas decoration


So, I didn't get to take a nap in Maggie and Adam's new bed...but I did score their old bed!! So, if I ever did nap, I would gladly nap at home now. And, I hope they keep shopping for new furniture...it helps fill my house! I know, shameless!!!


I am grateful for happy children....Jon and Cole in DC in, um, their, lovely sweaters...


Greg, Dan, Cole and Laura preparing their friendsgiving meal. So glad they were reunited..and grateful to Laura, because I stole the photos from her.


Cole prepared the above...venison, quail and duck. Ok. Proud of him. I'll stick to turkey, thank you very much. And FYI, Cole, my kitchen does not accept game...just turkey, ok??


I love the start of the season in my hometown...


We went to see the Santa parade...downtown looked magical


And these two looked comical!
And one more thing that I am extremely grateful and thankful for....


Work finally started today on my new driveway and garage...Yay!!! But, have you ever seen anyone dig a trench with an axe? New to me....

I am grateful for the upcoming Holiday season and the effect it has on those I love..happiness and anticipation radiates. I remain, grateful!

Location:Finley Street, Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment