Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Illinois State Fair




The Three Legged Dog Concession Trailer made it's debut at the Illinois State Fair today


Papa Joe...waiting for the rush..


Nate and Jake are waiting for you!
I walked around the fair...and may I just show you...what I think, is why we are a nation of large people???






























































Yes, a FRIED taco...


A FRIED pie!!!



Have you EVER seen so much food???????














Need I say more??????





We rode the gondola as the parade started...



Yep, he loved it!


Another slice of Americana....


Some faces at the parade...





Yum!!!


I ran into some Y kids at the Fair!!


Classy, smoking a ciggy, and your child ON A LEASH???





Something about this big guy and his little pony...tickled me


She was swinging the horses tail to dry it...
Madeline and I are taking Finley to the fair tomorrow...she wants her Daddy to get her a cow.... So I guess we will spend some time in the barns. hoping she can milk a cow. HER...NOT ME!!!


And speaking of milking...you have to "milk" the BBQ sauce to dispense it...I have never seen that before.
So if you are at the fair, stop by the Three Legged Dog Concession Trailer!


You won't regret it!!


The best food at the fair...just ask me!!!!

Location:Springfield, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment