Sunday, May 19, 2013

What a week...




My Sally fell and fractured her shoulder..then she fell again and cracked her head open....so my wonderful friend Sue went with me to Frankfort...


It was Parents weekend...here we are at the parade...


Out to dinner...she was a great sport!


There was a darling Southern Belle


And Elvis was in the house!


Here we are waiting for the fireworks


Sally dancing with Sue!


It was a beautiful view looking out of the pavilion.


The band was rocking! As was the entire pavilion. Those kids/adults can dance! So much fun!


The bubble truck made an appearance!


We even got to see Pem....Sally's boyfriend for the last 35 years! how is that for longevity? Puts me to shame!!! They are so stinking cute!!


Our view as we drove out of the grounds of the school...it is an amazing place!


Papa Joe was at the lake...getting ready for the summer!


Shelley and Jay came by on their boat to say hi...but Papa Joe had already headed home. Aw, he missed me!! And I missed them! And him, relax!!
I got a call early this morning...Finley was sick...


And because her Mama is pregnant, they needed someone to go to X-ray with Fin.


Mimi to the rescue! She is home, and working on getting well.


A weekend of injuries and illness. darn! But, nevertheless, I was with my loved ones. No where I would rather be!
Happy new week!

Location:Jacksonville

No comments:

Post a Comment