Sunday, May 5, 2013

Highlights

I have no idea why this always shows that I am on South Grand Avenue, because I am not. Ok, that aside...here are my top ten of the past week....because I know you have been waiting with bated breath...oh alright, so you really haven't been, but here they are....so there.
10.


Scout on the way to the lake...with ice cream on her nose...snout? Nose sounds cuter. I know now why Papa Joe likes to drive a day ahead of me...the mid drive stop at McDonalds for ice cream...for the dogs.
9.


Papa Joe's new mission...daily...the hunt for morels. This is today's loot. Yes, we came home early from the lake so he could go hunting... Not a huge bounty...but a decent one.
8.


Cole was in NYC and got to see Hemingway's gun. He thought it was cool.
7.


Madeline found curtains....like they say...Target does it again.
6.


Millie and Harmy landed in paradise.....for her 50th birthday...it was a surprise for Millie.
5.


Spring arrived at the lake....sort of.
4.


I took a picture of a menu. Because I want to try and re-create the spinach salad. Smart, right? Or just plain ole weird. Probably a little of both.
3.


I watched Duck Dynasty for the first time. I may have developed a severe problem...I liked it. I am scared for me.
2.


In spite of the weather, my flowers are thriving. No, these aren't mine. I am too lazy to go out in the rain and take a picture. These are from my visit to Epcot. Yep, lazy loser.
1.


It may have been a gray weekend at the lake, but it was a great weekend at the lake.
But I an always glad to be home.
Whew, that took a lot of thinking....may have to cut it to 5 in the future!!!

Location:S Grand Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment