Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby Ju

So before I was married and had children of my own, I had Baby Ju. Yep, my Baby Ju. I was ten when she was born. And Baby Ju is my baby sister Julie. She was my little doll. She pretty much went everywhere with me. When I was in High School, I took her everywhere with me During non school hours. My little doll. When she was in High School, she looked at pictures of the two of us here, there and everywhere and could not believe I took her with me all over. She said: "weren't you embarrassed?" Nope, not me.
Tomorrow Baby Ju turns 44. And she is still ten years younger than I am.
We celebrated at the farm tonight...


Papa Joe cried morels...



Henry enjoyed the view....



It was a beautiful night at the farm....



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my first baby.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:W College Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment