Thursday, May 9, 2013

Heading east

Papa Joe and I are on our way east to see the boys...


Hello Indy!



Hello new cookbook....I guess I will be giving it to my favorite farm mama...


Good morning from London, Ohio


Laurs and Hammer thought of us....


Millie and Harmy more than likely did not think of us.....seeing as they are in Paradise.


Oh well, we do think of them....


Yes, the love affair continues....and is thriving. Red vines truly do rule.


Yep, baking again....this time it was cupcakes.


Look who is also going to be in DC......if I have time, I will give him a call. If....if...if! I am going to be busy after all. Georgetown, friends, children....


Sunrise in Columbus...no..that is NOT Papa Joe's nose....it is the rear view mirror. Really.



It is another beautiful morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment