Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What a week!

If you ask me, a good boss learns how to delegate...provided you have the right people in place. And that I do! So when News Channel 20 called me about an interview regarding our swimming pool and ever increasing ADA regulations, I turned to my go to guy at the Y, Jared. I mean, he is after all our Program and Aquatics Director. And I was due for a root touch up, so really? Go on tv? Not a chance!!! And Jared?


Well, other than sweating like a fiend, he did GREAT!


Cole? Bought a helmet and hit the streets of DC...riding his bike to and from work.


Kelsey job shadowed me at the Y, but I think her heart (and all of the fun) was found at the Fire Station that day! But we did let her ride the bus, and back wash the pool...I mean, fun or what!?! Yes, it was "or what."



Mad was in love with the movable televisions in Same Day Surgery...she wants one!
And of course, Jake googled it.


A little "out of it" post op. it went well, and she is recovering.


Uncle Harmy was there as well...routine...50 year old male...colonoscopy. All clear I am happy to say!!!! I am certain that I am grossly unpopular in my family right now for posting these photos. I just can't help myself!


What's new at The View?? Jake took the legs off of an old table and made a new table...ready for a coat of paint. Awesome!!!!!


Maggie's new chairs...looking good!!
CHEESECAKE COOK-OFF!!


Marilyn


Vs. Jake.
OMG. No clear winner (well, technically not true... Madeline, Papa Joe and I were the winners...we got the cheesecakes!!!)
Both were and are BEYOND delicious! And they are banana, by the way.
banana = fruit= healthy, right????

Location:W College Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment