Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday showers...

My favorite son in law, Adam's sister Emily is getting married, so my friend Judi and I had a shower for her today....


Janet (future mother in law), Emily and Karen


Marilyn made AMAZING cupcakes for me....wonderful Marilyn saved the day...sister in law of favorite Aunt Pat!


The pitcher Maggie and Adam just bought for me when they were in Mexico...


The brides last name is York. Thought I was pretty clever!!,


Her wedding colors are black and white....and note the mini York mints in the candles...blue and white...Emily is also expecting a boy....see, more and more clever by the minute!


More flowers..



Ok, maybe I am going overboard with my flowers...


Orchids from Aldi....I know...beautiful. Who knew???


These are from Angie..


Judi and I pre party...someone cut Finley out of the picture...


My Maggie and my Henry


Recognize these three ladies? Dr. Audet's nurses. Men? I hope you don't recognize them!!!


The food? Delish!





This is an egg dish I made.....and it was so good...yep, I am proud!!!





Nutty, Maggie, Henry and Emily
Then I went out to The View to check out the new roof....


Nice! Ran in to my dear Penny


And you know, I can NEVER EVER EVER get a picture of her with her eyes open...


Yep, she was cruising around in a special t'shirt!!! I love my Pen.. But I'm not at all sure what this shirt means....
Then back to Maggie's later in the evening and look who turned up...


Julie and her Italian. yep, they are both still smiling...alot


As was Henry


Fin is still rocking out with her Christmas guitar from Cole


Sharing the love with her TeeTaw
And Cole...l


Sam is visiting, Sam as in Sam Duran....


And they went to the Black Keys Concert at the Verizon Center.
happy Sunday!!

Location:W College Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment