Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring???




They are back! The Spring Beauties...indigenous to...well, to Jacksonville. Every spring, for all of my life, these beauties appear in yards all across town. Magical, wonderful, beautiful. The thing is...it is only March! What is up? Dogwoods, magnolias and forsythia are blooming. As I take my daily walk...I see crocus, daffodils, signs of spring. Amazing and scary!!!


On my walk, I pushed a stroller with my favorite little redhead in it.....yep, boots on the farm girl....wrong feet. She didn't care...so why would I?


In my 2 Spinning classes today, I had a theme....can you guess? St. Patrick's Day. Bagpipes galore...did you know there was such a thing as techno bagpipes?? Well, there is. And gotta love Bill...he wore his kilt! Note...he did wear his bike shorts underneath the kilt. I did not peak! He told me!

Location:N Fairview Terrace,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment