Sunday, December 11, 2011

More Holiday fun

When I moved back to Jacksonville, I bought a darling house on Finley Street. Finley is perhaps the cutest street in town. I put my heart and soul into that house, and it was, the favorite home the children and I ever had. Yes, the house was charming, the street was charming and the neighbors...well, wonderful. It is a very unique street...hosting two block parties a year. Last night was the annual Progressive Christmas party. The decorations were great, the street was lit up like a Currier and Ives Christmas card. For me, it started at Sue's house...



Here is her Christmas tree....she spends Christmas in sunny Florida!
Then we went to Beth and Dave's...





The house looked charming...
Sue and I helped with the food...


Pretty proud of myself for this....


Donna Stare's finest!


Dave, the host with the most!!!


House number 2



Number 3


Here I am, in the middle again with Sue and Gail


Sue and Christine


House number 3.....
Linda, Sue, Christine and Gail rocking around Barry's fine Christmas tree!!!!


Box Wine Beth and Dave arriving at Barry's. great friends, delicious food...
Another wonderful time....love my old neighborhood!!!
Today...I visited Maggie and Adam's house...


Her smaller tree


No curtains, no problem! Hang the stockings in the window..





Her decorations....


Unfortunately, they had the stomach flu.....poor Adam! I know, I am mean to post this photo!


Rug rat wrestling with Henry and Finley...
Just love the Holidays...can you tell??????

Location:Jacksonville, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment