Saturday, December 17, 2011

More holiday cheer!

We got the weekend off on the right foot at the Y....


I brought in my homemade peanut brittle...





Finley hugging Santa, not knowing that inside of the jolly man was a bottle of wine!


Heather came bearing goodies...


Kay and Angie getting ready for the staff potluck


Orvel came as Santa...all week long that is....


My wonderful staff gave me my favorite Armani perfume....


My mug from Angie....


Saturday morning, and I had to make food for many things...here is Papa Joe cutting onions for me....isn't he sweet.


Emy and Adah celebrating Christmas with Ninny. I was blessed to share this wonderful moment.


Sue setting up for her Koezy party...


My cousin Ann helping Sue and I set up


Then Ann and I went to Maggie and Adam's...where they were getting ready for their Holiday party... Adam cooking his wings


Their bar...


Maggie's bulletin board


Their new rug....


Ho ho ho!


Finley loves Dede's new chair!!!! Up and down....


Look what my aunt and uncle put in my parents yard...we laugh every time we see it...


Papa Joe and Finley boxing it out....


Bathing my house guests..... Luckily they are sleeping soundly...
More fun tomorrow....

Location:City Pl,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment