Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holiday Festivities

Last night Papa Joe and I hosted our combined staff party at our home....


Cara, Kurt and Rich enjoying my Holiday Sangria


TKitty, Jane, Julie and Maggie


Kay and Judy


Julia and Matt...in her cute leg warmers from Ninny


Harmy and Sue


My cute family..Brad and Jody Racey, Beth and Joe Kaufmann (Adam's uncle) and our friend Cara


A happy Papa Joe with Heather and Angie


Rhonda...our favorite taxidermist and Cindy, our favorite Prison Secretary


mark and Khara (in her Dorothy Uggs), Beth and Bob


The table...halfway through the evening....


Dessert



The party in the laundry room....Jake, Madeline, Griffin, Maggie, Jenny, Joey and Becca. I finally took platters of food to them...


Kurt, a favorite dentist, and M A double TT.....our favorite radio personality and Y sports director


The Y group in the library


David and Angie....


Papa Joe's favorite guest...Max. Does he look like his Daddy, or what?? NJust look above at David.....


Kelly and Tom....spin instructor...who is always jealous that my classes are fuller than his!!


David, favorite son in law Adam, favorite brother in law Harmy and Nick. Adam got anhydrous ammonia in his eye this week. Thankful he is alright


With Jody....
And then the saga of Judy!!! She was everywhere!!k





Jane and Reul


Griffin and Millie


With Mama Elsa


With Homey






Still trying to get a photo of Judy Wrong, seen her with TKitty and our Miss Judy


Kayla


Jessie


Brad and Jennie


with our B


Millie in the background and me... Our dear Miss Judy gets around....we love her!!!


With my Papa Joe


Sal and Julie....


Christine with Julie and her Italian Stallion.....


Yep, me getting in the middle....


You see, it s fun working at the Y, the Press and The Dog!!!
And the highlight of the evening....a Christmas Card


My precious grandchildren...who did not make the cut for the party.
And why did Rich not make the party?? Worn out from cleaning out the Y basement.... Just look at this...wish I had before and after...you would be as amazed as I am...








Poor guy was exhausted!
Today??? Santa's workshop...


Wrapped gifts...



My holiday haven!


While I wrap, I watch....


Over and over again!!!
Celebrate December folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment