Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And the festivities continue...




Cole's birthday...and the games continued...


While Papa Joe filed his nails in his new shirt that I gave him..


Gracie is here for the week....


Cori made an awesome cake...the Washington Monument and grounds...
Bless her heart, it fell over in the car...she was most upset...we still marveled at her talent! Even Dora was in awe...


Finley loved it...


Everyone did...


Well, Finley liked it more than anyone... Yes, I always let her eat whatever she wants. WHAT??? I am the grandmother, so I can!


She came decked out in her new boots... That girl and her boots!!!


Then tonight...the Racey family Christmas....


Cole loves his gift from Brad and Jody


Brad and Papa Joe....in another new shirt from me!


The dogs even got gifts...


Harry was impressed....


Brad and Jody got this book for me..I can't wait to read it...all my favorites! Great gift!
Christmas through the eyes of a child....


Full of joy and wonder. That is the best gift!


happy end of Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment