Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Memories

Hope that you al, had a wonderful day yesterday...we did!


Finley on her new rocking horse, well, I guess you could have figured that out!


Henry waving for joy, or irritation


A Christmas explosion


Adam enjoys the rocking horse as well!


Cole in Henry's chair


Merry Christmas Jake!


Finley got a new sleeping bag.


Sally gave Cole a remote control car....honestly, I think it was his favorite gift!


Somehow, a car got too close to the cabinet in the garage.....I guess it did!


Jake's family was in North Carolina so thanks to modern technology...we all saw Marilyn and Tim. Look how happy he is to talk to them...


Merry Christmas!


Cole relaxing...


Look what I got Papa Joe!!! To match the oven...


Game time in the kitchen...


Um, thanks Cole....for the noisy gift!!


Sam with his new goodies...


Favorite son in law with favorite grandson


Papa Joe and Annie


Carter and Harmy...


Marilyn's amazing cheesecakes were the hit of the evening...THANK YOU Marilyn!


Bringing out the cookies...


My new espresso cups with a Jake Sorrill espresso


Beth thought it was a bit too strong!


Alex and Cole winding down


And look who I saw through the table top trees...Julie and the Italian!
Today is Cole's birthday....I am sure I will be back with more!!!

Location:W College Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment