Friday, June 17, 2011

NASCAR Friday

I promised tattoos...I


will let them speak for themselves


























Papa Joe thinks that I will either end up in a fist fight, or dead. Naw, I'll talk my way out of it.
It appeared to be family day at ARCA practice..


A Junior Nation family





Who needs a county fair???


Too cool to sit with Mom and Dad


Too cute...a day out with the grandparents...but at the races? really?


Yes, it is LOUD!


Yep, a Mohawk


Watching the NASCAR drivers head out for practice... Every time Mark Martin came out, he waved. Only driver to do so.


Joey Logano


Garage security...they stand here ALL day, and it is a volunteer position..





Danica wannabe...just keep dreaming girlfriend. (wow, that really wasn't nice, was it?)


here are the spotters...at work


ARCA practice, a view from the Pit


An ARCA driver working on his own car








Generator envy...go figure


Lunch time for the crew in the pit


the pit emergency crew. They were SERIOUS, definitely not wanting to make friends


Hard at work..in the pit











My new obsession...tire transportation...don't ask, I can't explain it...just interesting


No tread... Papa Joe tells me that is the way they want it. Ok. Then he tells me that I need new tires at home because the tread is wearing too much. A mass of contradictions I say!!!!!
A few more scenes from the morning...


A playground for the drivers children.


The Cat in the Hat....Jack Roush


Tv crews filming...






Location:MIS

1 comment: