Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good Morning from Michigan

You know the dream...the dream of waking up in a favorite vacation spot...the dream that keeps you going all winter long, through the snow, ice, rain, cicadas, right? Well my dream is of waking up my first morning in Michigan...the sound of the waves, the fresh air, the sun, friends... Well, I have new friends and neighbors..(only they don't know it) from North Dakota and Mississippi...
We woke up I. MICHIGAN...but somehow...it just wasn't the same as in my yearlong dream....check out the neighborhood....


Look at The Beast...looks like a baby!


Upward on onward, as my Daddy would say!
License plates...do you think they were confused? Did they mean Da Bears???


Who knows!!!! happy Thursday morning!

Location:Battle Creek, Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment