Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's been a while...

And what has happened in that time?


Well, Cole went to Las Vegas for work, and spent the week at the Venetian. Yes, this mama was a bit envious! He once again saw his childhood hero, Stone Cold Steve Austin. No, that in itself did not make me envious...


But perhaps this did...


His work hosted an evening on the rooftop of The Palms. Yes, I would have enjoyed that!!


Sally, working hard in Physical Therapy, or Fitness, as she calls it.


Millie covering the mysterious camera on top of the television in our hotel....who was watching us??? The amazing good news is, the pajamas I had forgotten in that hotel in December were found and are back home with me. Yes, yes, yes, I washed them before I wore them again.


A gorgeous sunrise from my kitchen window. It may be cold, but it was certainly breathtaking!


As was the sunrise reflected on the top of the courthouse


This is not such a happy site....poor little Henry spent a night in the hospital with a bad flu....


However, the miracle meds allowed him a full recovery and breakfast pancakes!


Cole and Jon re-arranged the "record room"


With their new record player


Sally got a new hairdo. And no, that is not me...it is Sally. Yes, several people have asked that question,


This is how Sally lives her life....her kindness and gracious spirit has endeared her to everyone in her new "school"


Sue and I have been on some adventures....


And the way to live ...according to me....

Location:Finley St,Jacksonville,United States

1 comment: