Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December....



Work began on my new garage....


It started at 8:00 a.m. I know this because I was home sick...with the flu. THAT was NOT fun. Now you know.





They worked hard...for 5 hours...


At 1:00 p.m. This was the end result. Pretty happy with it!!


Just in time for a snowfall....


My car was happy in the garage, and I was happy in the house!


Millie and I did a fast shopping trip to St. Louis...best part??? Lunch with Jamey,


Finley and I went to a very special Christmas party at our friends Jennifer and LJ's darling house.


Our picnic group met for our annual cookie exchange...the third generation was well represented. Am I really this old???


4 little York children at their school Christmas program.


Finley helped tAke care of baby Tal.


Tal me his cousin Joey and they hung out...


Adam and and Richard at the Rowe Christmas party


Lola and Fin


Ricky and Harmy styling their Christmas Story ties


Janet and Joey.
Jack Frost paid a visit





And it did look magical...


And cold..


Bubba's taxi service brought Cole home safely. He does not really drive a taxi. But you knew that, right?


The holidays wore Cole out...or Finley and Henry did rather.


Sweet Sally is all settled in her new home. It is so nice having our girl living in Jacksonville for the first time in 38 years!


The Deal's travelled to Florida in style


Rent-a-jet appears to be the way to travel!!


It was a wonderful, healthy holiday...


Filled with TONS of gifts


One of my favorites...my new stair runner...courtesy of the York's. Installed by Adam, Jake and Cole. I imagine it is in my cottage by the sea...when in actuality it is my house on Finley Street. I prefer the image of my cottage by the sea. Why you ask?m why not.


Emily came to visit and taught me new tricks on my iPad. I'm impressed....


Baby Tal, so happy and so sweet! HEALTHY baby Tal.


Sam and carter visiting Sally at her New Years party


Celebrating the new year


Words to live by...


It was a lovely evening spent with friends


A magical setting! Happy new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment