Friday, February 7, 2014

I am older....




This impressive food bowl was the main attraction at Cole and Jon's for their Super Bowl party. I am not sure you can grasp the size of this thing...but look at the "playing field" it is a 9x13" pan. Their friend Loic made it. Loic is French and loves America. Well done Loic! I agree, put a copy of this in your Naturalization file!


And, yes, she is precious, but really? Who gives their daughter the first name of Pistol???


Finley's breakfast of Champions, a lot of sausage,orange and banana slices. When I cooked the sausage for her, she hugged me and told me that I was "the best grandma ever."! Ok, what ever she wants.....for the rest of her life...


Sally helped me celebrate my birthday in a big way!


A clean, sweet Henry






Location:Finley St,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment