Tuesday, October 8, 2013

This and that...

I had some visitors at work... And I let them continue their favorite art project


Yes, chair art. Why not. It is my chair, and they love it and I love them..so again, why not. It makes me happy and we all need happy!


Finley made Mama Elsa a bracelet...using a lot of tape...and Mama Elsa wore it all day. By the way, this is the cute Mama Elsa..for those of you in the know. This Mama Elsa has no need of cosmetic surgery. And she is a great sport.


Harmy and Finley had a boot polishing session. Talk about proud. She wants to bring her entire fleet of boots over now.


Julie has a new hair color, and unlike her tattoo, I REALLY like it!


Sue is in Florida at her Mama's. Taunting me. However, I am going there with her...yes, I am. This winter...me..there. With Sue. NICE!!


Nutty with her sweet baby. Best baby..almost ever. In fact he is so good, she can do this...all the time


Monogram fabric for my pillows. Even nicer!! And Cole....back in the Midwest...Champaign, Illinois as a matter of fact...for Dan and Laura's big day


Cole and the groom, Dan. Former roomies in DC.


And the absolutely gorgeous bride, Laura. My boy was so close...and yet so far...he had a great weekend...


And then there is this picture...my sweet daddy. The expression says it all. How blessed I was to have him for 54 years.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww you are TOO SWEET!! I love this post. :) Cole made the world's best usher. And the photographer LOVED him. I'll share pics as soon as I get them back. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete