Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall.....

September brought my children all together to celebrate the life of the dearest man I have ever known, my Daddy.





John K. And Cole


It also brought a bountiful harvest of basil...my best crop ever...and therefore an abundance of pesto was made.



And the most amazing fresh Lima beans...I'm in heaven!!


Carter on the football field...


Various ways to watch carter???Fin with a mouthful of popcorn.


And Henry??? being Henry


We have watched a lot of JHS girls tennis...


Spent time on the square...


My children thought this was a statue of their Aunt Millie??? for oh, at least ten years. It's not, in case you wondered.


JHS Homecoming..the first parade for us.


Lady Crimson tennis team..


Finley scoring a wee bit of candy...


Well, massive amounts.


A mushroom growing in the neighbors yard...it too is massive


The dance???Lucy and Annie with Finley.


My darling nieces..


Lucy and Mason


Finley, Kim and Bethany.


Davis and Annie..





Finley said it was great fun going to all of these dance parties!!


Moving day approaches...my cute new home,

No comments:

Post a Comment