Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So did I tell you about Barry???

I was so overcome that I completely forgot to tell you about BARRY!!! As in Manilow, as in I am #1 Fanilow!


It was all that I had hoped it would be...he sang all the hits and he audience sang along. The energy in the theatre was amazing! Even Papa Joe was on his feet singing with me!


Yep, Barry! All I can say is that he was WONDERFUL!!!!


And yes, Julie likes the gift I brought her from NY!! And did you see Katie Couric today? An hour with Barry! And her favorite Manilow song is Weekend in New England...same as mine! I knew we were destined to be BFF's!!!

Meanwhile...Madeline took a bus trip....


To Fast Eddies....on the Captain Geech tour bus.
And Cole?


Living American history with Jon at the Inauguration
And Maggie?


Finally got a break when Henry took a nap!


And as a parting shot from New York....Junior on the marquis in Times Square!
Gearing up for Daytona!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment