Sunday, July 1, 2012

My favorite place, day one

So happy to be in my favorite place....
This morning, I awoke to this....


Yes, that truly is the view out my bedroom window, you can see that the photo was taken through the screen. Not bragging.....well, not tooooooo much!


This also greeted me in my bed....and this also....


Not a bad way to wake up! We moved on to breakfast....


Yes, Henry truly enjoyed it!


We set out on a walk, someone is far too grown up to ride in a stroller. He only fell 3 times...


My boys....


The flowers


The views


The Hotel Square


New cottages...



Cole hard at it....


Comparing freckles after tennis...


A closer view of new freckles....


And the friends.....
Yes, my favorite place.
And a perfect ending to a perfect day....


The perfect sunset....


Yes, perfect.

Location:Epworth Heights, Ludington, Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment