Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just another day in paradise...

Ok. So paradise is HOT. I know, everywhere is hot. But here in Paradise? NO air conditioning. (except in Maggie and Adam's room, and Finley and Henry's room. No justice for the grandmother!!) 102 degrees. Yes. Misery for me. So once again, Fin and I hit the beach...for HOURS


She and Sadie did it right!


Then Finley thought it was great fun to push Ramsey down...over and over again. Luckily, it was hot...and Ramsey did not mind...for a while!


Then Annie came along, thankfully for me...sandcastle heaven.


Just another day at the beach.
But tonight..I got to experience true Americana....beer pong.


Sheena on the left, aged 21 and her Mom Kim, on the right, aged 39. yes, Mom Kim loved Sheena Easton.


Sheena


Kim. I was worried about who was the DD. no fears, they walked. Such familial bonding. Mom has a bum knee...thanks to Sheena Mis interpreting the boyfriends actions. And a word to the wise... DO NOT ask about the Dad. Sore subject.



Harmy and Tom at the bar...


Tom, Liz and Millie, bellied up.


Tom playing Sheena. She won.
Then I, never one to miss out on a life experience, decided to play the winner...as in Sheena...


Cute, right?


Well, even with Tom's coaching,


I lost. Sheena rules.
I left.
Enough Americana for this girl. But the bar, AIR CONDITIONED. Thank God for these American experiences, and


The great chairs....styling!!!

Location:Epworth Heights

No comments:

Post a Comment