Friday, May 25, 2012

The weekend starts...

We are heading to the lake. Papa Joe was there last week, getting ready for the onslaught. And I must say, he is so excited!





He even power washed my chairs on the dock! That is my FAVORITE spot to read.


Lots of trimming accomplished. He came home to rest, but...guess what!?? No rest...
Back at the farm working on his new project....I call it "Lake Jozark"


And here is the start of the new 8 acre lake he is creating....I know! Papa Joe does NOTHING small.


Here he is coming to get Jared and me in his new tractor..l


There they are ... Watching the progress...


All I can say is....wow....
I mean, wow.
And where is Cole?


South Carolina....spending the weekend here...


A Bachelor party. Now I ask you, is that fair!???


I am praying for this cute patriotic house.
Happy Memorial Day!

Location:Here, there, wherever

No comments:

Post a Comment