Friday, May 4, 2012

More DC

Yesterday, I went in to the City...to meet Cole, I was early, so I sat in the park and read....trouble seems to follow me here


Someone was ill in the park...



Maybe food truck poisoning.
I went to lunch with Cole and his boss....he actually let me near her...but I could not take a picture. Just know she is cute and nice. I have a new BFF!!!!
Then I took the bus to Georgetown....(yes, big girl did this all on her own!!! )...to shop..


Several years ago, I spent hours in this shopping mall in Georgetown...this year...three minutes...NO shops are left inside...right on M Street...all gone. Even Georgetown feels the pain of this economy. So I went back out on M. Street did my best to help!!!


Yes, first time inside...the line is usually 2 blocks long. Not so today, in and out in 5 minutes...with a box of 4 cupcakes that melted as I shopped. Never fear Papa Joe still ate them.
Then I got tired...so I rested


In the garden of The Little Stone House...where I read some more...


As did others...then I called Papa Joe for a ride. Mama got tired...AFTER my mandatory visit and subsequent purchases from LuLuLemon...and Anthropologie...
Today we went to the National Cathedral.....awesome....art fair! I loved that!


I want this for my tomato plants....


I want Henry to attend the Cathedral School and dress like this...in love!


Abe himself greeted us inside


The kneeling pads are all hand needlepointed....awesome. I want to make some...except we Presbyterians don't kneel. But they were amazing. As we're these awesome cushions...


For Ronald Reagan


Teeny tiny petit point. Inspired!


The pulpit...


The National Cathedral Flower Dude...decorating on site. Beautiful.
Wasn't I nice today? No big booties, or anything disrespectful....I am proud of me. Must be the church.

Location:McComb Street NW, Washington DC

No comments:

Post a Comment