Monday, May 21, 2012

I love my town!!

Saturday was our second annual Downtown Celebration...it was a perfect Stars Hollow Day! It started with a parade...and the star was...


Yes, he really was there..


Parade watchers...


Hannah and Annie


Julie and Christine





Maggie and Henry


That poor mother!!!


McGruff


The top of a flower delivery truck...


Oh, cute David on the scooter...chasing his wife...


Angie....


Rotary Club...


JHS marching band getting funky


Oops


Leo's pizza boy


Scary clown


Cathy...as something ...


Only in Jacksonville....


And then...


Cardboard boats...that were actually expected to float...


I am worried for them!


Again,only in my town...


My friend Jon


Renee


The Frozen Penguin


Ferris Wheel seats made locally


Not sure what this was...


Kiwanis!


God Bless my town! And then the fun began in the YMCA tent....


Angie and TKitty


Adah organizing the cakewalk


Yes, I learned to face paint...sort of


Piloxing with Angie


Cake walking with TKitty


And then Angie did yoga....


Pet parade...


First love!!!


Finley wanted her own credit card...so I gave her my hotel room key card...she thinks she is charging away!!! It was a GREAT day!!!!

Location:Jacksonville, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment