Sunday, November 6, 2011

My baby has a birthday!

Friday my baby turned 22! So we went to St. Louis for the day...to shop, eat and celebrate. It was also Laina's birthday...no, don't know her!





Lunch at California Pizza Kitchen....


Yep, we liked it!


We hit our usual favorite spot....and the we saw this....


Yes, I scared the kids by taking their pictures...but you see....when Madeline was little...she spent a year wearing plastic heels....she wore them EVERYWHERE... The beach, on walks, church, grocery store...you name it, she wore them there. You should have seen her amazing calf muscles. She could run up and down hills, climb trees and dance in them. She wore out about 6 pairs that year. So it was rather apropos when, on her birthday, we saw this little girl wearing them in the Galleria.


Jake got her a cake!
Annie served Madeline and Dede cake for their joint birthday dinner...


Yep, Dede is singing!


Aunt Sally flew in from Cape Cod to be with Ninny


Jake had fun with his iPad and Finley's photo....yep, creepy!


Normal photo of Harmy and Millie


We went to my friend Khara's art opening....it was fabulous!


My favorite Halloweener....of course! A mini Dale Jr. But today...all about Smoke! Yep, NASCAR talk... I'm something, aren't I? Happy November!

Location:Jacksonville, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment