Sunday, November 20, 2011

I know, I know!

I know it isn't even Thanksgiving....but I have been bitten by the holiday bug. I mean, the Christmas lights were up in Tampa, for goodness sake. So today, I spent the better part of the day in my very own "Santa's Workshop." in other words, my room above the garage.


Making wreaths....


Yep, an evergreen explosion!


Pretty pleased with my finished products. Papa Joe says they are boring....I say...PRETTY!


My kitchen window box...before the lights...
What does one do with leftover evergreen branches?



Back door explosion! Love it also!! But here is proof that someone else is in the Christmas mood.....


My friend in Boston made a wreath out of Michigan driftwood. Love it as well...


Maggie is making me a Christmas tree skirt.. Just you wait...it is going to be darling...


And Maggie also has her tree up.... So get jolly people!

Location:Santa's workshop

1 comment: