Friday, November 18, 2011

Time in Tampa

For the cause of continuing education, I arrived in sunny Tampa on Monday


I was fortunate enough to stay with lifelong, dear friends..Mike "Hammer" And Laurie Hayes. Even though I attended "classes" from 9-5 daily, they made my sat idyllic...


Their beautiful home....
Laurie and I immediately set out for a long walk.... My children would have been mortified...Laurie helped me collect huge pinecones on our way. Hammer is bringing them to Jacksonville for me...Christmas decorations people!!!!!


I enjoyed the Spanish moss...


The Cypress trees


And Laurie stretching!
On the Y to my classes the first morning I witnessed this...


Living out the Y mission....I love it.


We went to Clearwater Beach and saw their new beach condo....


Hammer decorating....


We then headed out to walk on the beach and enjoy the sunset...








It was a great one.....


We then went tour friend Ruthie's and we all had dinner on the beach..... What fun to meet up with dear friends, all who used to live just a mile away from me in their new home...Florida





Don't fret, I did learn a lot!


And just look at Laurie and Hammer's little Sarah, all grown up...modeling.


A great way to end a great week...looking at a beautiful girl!!!!
And just look what arrived in the mail at home...


Daytona tickets!!!

Location:Tampa, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment