Saturday, September 10, 2011

A day in DC




The view from the rooftop pool at Alex's apartment....National Cathedral. He had never been up there til Papa Joe and I wanted to see it.


Cole at lunch with a copy of The Hill, showing us an ad he had sold


Sitting on a bench outside the hotel, waiting for Cole...a beautiful evening, so hard to believe that there is a heightened terror threat.... Police are everywhere...warnings from Homeland Security over the intercom each time we take the Metro.


He made it...


Cheers!


She kept walking by our table, and the men kept turning their heads to watch...so I decided to give them a lasting memory...I thought I was doing a good thing. Papa Joe told me someone would probably do me bodily harm if I was not careful. Oh come on! people love getting their picture taken, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment