Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another day in DC

What does on do in DC? Well, if you are Papa Joe, you go to the...


I mean, it's a beautiful sunny day, so you go to the car wash...really???


NO!! Take me somewhere fun!!!
So it was off to American University to pet the elephant...





And visit the Panda! Then I finally made it to Cole's cute house...


I fell in love with the neighborhood...














I am ready to move! Cole and I spent the afternoon cleaning, decorating and accessorizing!


First up,we hung the flag


Imagine my delight...when I saw his lights!! Chandeliers!!!





And check out the color of the porch ceiling!!! Blue...just like home! So I bought some mums and tomorrow, major yard work day.....


We hung curtains and pictures....








Yes, books are needed!!!
Then we adjourned to the porch...


The Mosquitos were terrible...



The Mosquitos loved Alex's forehead



Dinner in Cole's neighborhood....


Heightened security...on a Segway....yes, I feel safe!



Meet Dan. We just did...he saw my camera....told Cole that he would be in a picture, because he had been told that he was "very photogenic." I will let you decide that.... And no, we did not know him! Tomorrow...an update on the yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment