Sunday, February 9, 2014

A weekend with my girls

Because I am one year older, my girls took me to St. Louis for the weekend....


We shopped....


And shopped...


Do I look like an intellect? Sitting in J Crew reading Henry James? Ok, truth is, this is my cute new IPad case...so I look smart, like I am reading a major piece of literature when in actuality I am probably looking at my farm game...


This was Maggie's first time away from baby Tal...but she still had to pump....


And pump....


Dinner was great....


My girls looked so pretty,


The sushi was awesome....


And the Fox theatre was fabulous!!


I do not understand this "duck face" thing...


A helping hand on our hotel room wall....


My baby, annoyed with me, as she tried to sleep


My favorite movie.."You've Got Mail" was on in the hotel....
And a highlight of the weekend...


Running into Jamey and Gabby!





Location:Finley St,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment