Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Too sad....

I am home..happily so. So why am I sad you ask? Well, Michigan is over for me...until NEXT June. And that makes me overwhelmingly sad. You see, it is my favorite place in the world. So I am sad...even though I am glad to be home. Yea, figure that one out. I am a woman. But the BIG, wonderful news is...I was in Michigan, and so was Papa Joe! I stayed in the cottage, and Papa Joe brought the motor home. Hey folks, it worked! However, I must admit it was a bit odd, kissing my husband good night, and heading off to separate homes. But, as I previously stated..it worked and we had a great time!


We ate dinner on Hamlin Lake


Henry loved it


Harmy and Papa Joe


Fin and her Daddy


Mags and Hen


Mil and me


Harmy's sailboat at the end of a perfect day....


The end of that perfect day


Sadie and Finley's tennis lesson....


Which Henry crashed....


And then he crashed...
We hosted...Cartier Cocktails...as in Cartier Campground...


Craig, Adam and Harmy


Mindy, Kelly And Mags


Heidi and Penny


Heidi, Robin and Doug


Rachel and Harmy


Our uptown spread!!


It was a great night....


The entire crew....


Late night hot dog chefs...Harmy, Ramsey and Jamey


Papa Joe and Jamey


Adam and the manager of the campground. Favorite son in law is good at making friends.


Nan and Kim.


I think Millie is asleep? But a happy sleeper.


We had perfect beach days...


I met up with "kids" I babysat, who also babysat my children. They are men now, what the heck???


Storms blew in...but we didn't care..it was Michigan after all...


Annie was crowned queen...


Here she is with Avery...


And King Will
But all good things must end...


Finley had a hard time saying good bye to


Sweet Sadie


Yep, leaving stinks.
Meanwhile....


Scout was happy staying at Beau's house


Mad and Jake went to darling Alexa's wedding


And back at the farm, my grandchildren were chasing rain puddles with Sarah.
Really, it is good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment