Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lake time...

Sue and I headed out to the lake to see Papa Joe.....when we arrived...I was thrilled to see my hydrangeas.....


Aren't they beautiful????


Yes, they are!!! We all headed out for dinner....


It was a beautiful evening....


Dinner at Paradise!





We had a wonderful time!!! Don't worry...we had lots of water!


We started Friday on the deck, coffee and quiet...it was a rare 68 degrees


Then we started to get ready...the girls from On The Clip Side were spending the day with us....so we copied Mallory's punch and called it Lake Water....but first....time on the new jet ski....





All I can say is...it goes FAST...and Papa Joe instructed me on how not to dump us over. And, I did not. Quite proud of myself. Truly.


The girls arrived...and off we went...poor Papa Joe, surrounded by these cute women. Poor, poor Joe.


First stop...Coconuts....and this was what welcomed us...


Ow and wow. Heard that before, I know!


A bachelorette party in full swing....the DJ is below the girls. He spent ALOT of time in the pool, beneath the girls...why???? Duh.


Papa Joe started doing the "flex" dance....(I really do not know what to call it). This is one of my favorite photos...look at Susan's reaction on the left....and see the woman in the water on the right? She was making a mad dash across the pool to Papa Joe...for this....


Muscle dancing!!


Oh my gosh!!!!


The girls enjoying the pool...and then we headed off to Our next stop....


Heidi, NancyBork, Shannon and Teresa with her drink...


Drinks all around....


And then, the fun began.....


Dale Blue wasn't quite sure what hit him!!!


Teresa demonstrating her burpee method....while a crowd of women observed....we were quite proud of her!


This couple was not impressed...by anything...at all....


But oh my, there was a lot of laughter....


And stellar Dance moves...


The group after seven hours.....


Sweet Nancy and Heidi


Papa Joe and Kayla waiting for our table at Shorty Pants. A lot of laughter and a lot of fun. Saturday dawned...another perfect day...we found the perfect spot for lunch....


Oh my gosh....


Just THE best burgers and fries....no lie. Not kidding. So true!!


Decor....um, interesting...there was even a


Crappie bed in the middle....couldn't even make that up.


Back out on the water...we saw this....yes, grab some.


A fire and rescue jet ski...pretty cool


And aging and molding Big Mable


And a new and clean Great Big Mable


A dock boy in training....


An unusual sight on the Lake of the Ozarks...a lighthouse. I love it.


A stop at the Bare Bottom resort. Meanwhile, the girls were busy...at the tattoo parlor...


Shannon looks like she is in pain.....


Ow and wow...Shannon got her wings!


Susan got her first tattoo. It truly means so much to her.....after cleaning up, our little trio headed out again....


To the picturesque


It was a beautiful view....


With the deck surrounding


A really weird pool...full of kids and a wine bottle....


But the scenery was spectacular. Next stop Savannah Grill


My friend...enjoying another great view....


And my dinner.....


Amazing risotto! Be jealous! It was amazing!
And all the while...I was still missing my sweet grandbabies...


Sweet Henry is loving his time in Michigan....


Fin and Sam walking to the lighthouse....
Sweet, wonderful summer!

Location:Osage Beach, Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment