Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer....the love affair continues...

More reasons why I love summer...#1


My children are here...my Mad is coming Wednesday!



#2. The amazing sunsets over Lake Michigan continue





Yep. Stellar.
#3


Friends entertain my grandchildren....Andrew and Cole with Henry


Jon with Finley and Sadie
#4..we go on adventures. Today...


We took Big Hips...aka Adam's new truck (with its own fuel tank in the bed...really? Who needs a gas station?) to the


Yep...Meat Cave


The owners son...the fourth generation in this family owned business...


We fell in love. (With the meat...not the owner's son...but he was cute...and quite personable. I mean, he gave me a double thumbs up after all!!) I'm a carnivore...so shoot me...


Yep, those are our steaks being cut for us!


They were divine. BIG things! This is Cole's plate..not mine. Truly. Really, it is!


The adventure continued here at Woody's.


He is quite a Welcoming guy!


I think a fish is in Papa Joe's future. They are made out of old barn siding and I rather love them!


Woody has carved and made everything himself. Truly..he is talented...and whimsical...and interesting. And quite a talker!


Henry was enthralled!


I started Christmas shopping here. Does that frighten any of you that I shop for?????


I DO love this lamp made out of Michigan rocks...great for the cottage....
#5


Ice cream....


More specifically....Blue Moon ice cream.


Pretty much just love summer!

Location:Epworth Heights

No comments:

Post a Comment