Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back in my favorite place

Saturday night...I had a fun evening with my sisters...


Maggie and I loaded her babies in the car at 4:00 am on Sunday morning and headed North...to our favorite spot on earth.


And Henry? He handled the drive well...oh happy day! But when we got there, Maggie mistakenly gave Henry an energy bar. Henry? Energy? Oh no....I really want to say...oh crap. It was UNBELIEVABLE what that boy was doing.....the photos do not do it justice....Jay Wessler witnessed it and all he could say was linebacker.











Dive bombing me...coffee table to my lap on the couch. He finally crashed...hours later


Here is our porch...overlooking the lake...


Our morning walk today...along beautiful lake Michigan.


Cottages along the beach


The flowers are still going strong...


We ran in to Shelley and Jessie on our walk...





We hit the playground..


He is so cute...especially post energy bar!


Heading home and to the beach....


Avery Wessler and Finley


Finley and crazy man Henry


Not a normal sight on the beach...moving the Hotel Beach raft and lifeboat to the channel for the winter


Maggie with baby Adam, Jessie's baby. Another great day in our favorite place!

Location:Ludington, Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment