Sunday, August 26, 2012

A week in review


At the Y...we are expanding the Fitness Center...here is the framework for the new wall. Exciting, right? Well, the project is, not the wall to be






Babysitting is getting a new mural thanks to the very talented Kelly Brooks


I got AMAZING new cabinetry in my office thanks to the very talented David Pohlman


Just look at the detail work...I love them!


Maggie is staying busy making pillows


And painting sayings...


Finley is busy with technology. She showed me how to use an Easy Bake oven n the ad. Alot less messy I must say...


Meet Martin, here with my friend Sue. Sue's sister Kathy has taken him under her wing. Martin is from Uganda and is a Seminarian student at Mundeline. Kathy brought him to Jacksonville for the weekend, they did the Lincoln sites and then went on a farm tour.


Sue and I


My sisters....
Heading north now...back to my favorites ace...Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment