Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Madeline and I started in St. Louis where we had lunch at Five Guys....the veggie burger really is quite good!!! The fries...made me really want to be able to eat fries!





Then we headed to the airport to get Cole...oh goodness...I had not been there since the tornado...unbelievable!!!


The restaurants and stores are closed...gone...Mia...really unbelievable. 8:00 pm and the construction workers started arriving. I could have stayed an hour asking questions, but Madeline and Cole said NO...emphatically...what is up with that?? Then it was off to the lake...


happy Henry greeted us!


Finley re-connecting with her Uncle Cole


Madeline, Cole, Adam and Charlie on the dock.



Lake time...





Papa Joe and the boys heading out for...Party Cove?!?


Finley and Maggie in the hot tub


Sweet Fin...
Such a gift having all of my children here with me!! I got my stitches out, the kids are here, happy and healthy...who cares if it is cloudy?? Well, ok, I mind a little!!!

Location:Missouri

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, Mary! I enjoyed having Meghan here for a few days. So good to have our children together. Always enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete