Sunday, May 29, 2011

24 Hours at the Lake

Dinner at The Happy Fisherman...





Finley immediately found some "aquatic treasures" of her own...but the restaurant owners would not let her keep them...a minor battle ensued!


Who is tired of my camera? Papa Joe and Madeline!


But not Uncle "Tole" and Brian





Mad and Cole are quite used to their mother...enough said


Bath time for Finley...


And Henry...ok, I was really nice and shared my bathtub...I know, so nice of me!


Then Finley showered again! What? It kept her entertained!


Breakfast at On The Rise





Papa Joe, manly man on the Jet ski


Finley's first jet ski ride with her parents


Pool time with Nick and Ruly


Yep, my Papa Joe is all that! Like I said, my manly man.


Fishing for dinner...we had chicken... Comprende?


Pool time with Uncle Tole...

Now, the guys have taken the boat to go "listen to music" at Shorty pants...right...listen..with beer I assume. The girls have gone to look for supplies for Finley's birthday party, right...try shopping!! Me, quality time with my grandchildren and a movie...Gnomeo. .?? A lot of energy in the house now, me, 3 dogs, 2 little ones.....would not change a thing. Well, maybe my shirt...a little too doused in baby formula and sweet Finley's smashed Cheez-it's.

No comments:

Post a Comment