Friday, May 6, 2011

Bathrooms..

So, remember our weekend at the lake without bathrooms? Pretty rough...well worth it...Just look!








All the above are the Master Bathroom. I told Papa Joe, that I did not want to hurt his feelings, but he needed to know the truth...this coming summer, when he is living here and I am the weekend commuter, he had to know..the lure, the pull, the drive to get me here...is my bathtub. Sorry honey, I am in mad, crazy love with my new bath tub!!! I mean, come on! Who wouldn't be??? Still waiting for the shower doors, but the tub...I am all about it!!
Here is one of the other bathrooms...Finley, Sarah, Claire, Beth, Brad, Jody, Jack, Lauren, Maggie, Adam, Madwoman, Cole, Alex...will love the new showers...both downstairs showers are the same, big, new, powerful!!! you won't even want to use my tub!!


Great new mirrors..Marshalls. thank you very much!!


And the new workout room...still in the works..treadmill and tv go in tomorrow...


Papa Joe even had the air conditioning re run so it is cool!!!
And the downstairs bedrooms..just check out the new tv's





And mirrors...


Tomorrow...new dock chairs, and more!!! stay tuned!!!,

Location: Osage Beach,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment