Sunday, April 20, 2014

To sum it up

Spring...


Was here briefly...


Henry and Ben fertilized the tree in the park...


They poured my driveway finally...


I attended a YUSA meeting


And dreamed of Michigan....the snow is nearly gone...


Cole and my BFF Aika


Cole at the Statler farm...
...had a wee bit of fun...imagine that


The Cherry Blossoms in full bloom...


The boys were back in town...


Madeline bowled...for kids sake...
I went to see Trudy...











she, Meghan and I celebrated Greg's birthday with him


Trudy and I climbed these stairs....yes, we did








We visited Ryan in the city...admired the view from his rooftop, enjoyed the afternoon on Michigan Avenue...and ended the evening in a fine way...drinks on a rooftop.


When I returned home, Harmy and Finley helped me, well, they did all the work...assembling...


This masterpiece!


The Finley Block party...my friend Sue


A lovely spread...with wonderful friends!

Location:Finley St,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment