Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Newsworthy, not really

Cole, again went traveling...this time, back to New Orleans and Jazz Fest


Here he is with Andy and Jon...and as Jenny so aptly described them...Sleepy, Happy and Dopey


Adam told me to go check my beach hats...apparently Cole took one...


And, I know I'm old...here are Cole and Andy with someone from some tv show... Ok it is Adam From Workaholics. Still, no clue.


Cole ran into Maggie, as in Michigan Maggie....they ran into each other dancing in the Gospel tent...yay! Cole went to church...sort of, not really, I can pretend it was church....church with beer....works for me.


And he met Doug for lunch. Doug, as in Tal's college roommate and our lifelong friend. Tal as in Cole's daddy...not baby Tal. I mean, come on people!


The gang...My BFF Aika and Jenny with the boys (men). No, boys. They are boys. Trust me. In the meantime, I went to a shower for Bubba and Sheri...Rachel and Jeff Olson hosted. It was such fun to spend a beautiful afternoon with Cole's lifelong friends...in Jacksonville...while he was in New Orleans. But truth be told, my party was awesome! HE should be jealous!!


Jeff and Rachel worked like crazy creating the perfect setting...


Rachel was an amazing hostess...


A wonderful celebration for baby to be Edison...


Ok, so I am still struggling a bit with the fact that Bubba is going to be a daddy...Bubba...a daddy.


Annie, with her amazing updo for the Ball. Susan said it was a challenge to get that much hair up...and to make it stay up. She did it!!


Annie, doing her Beaux Arts Ball bow. Well done sweet Annie


Proud Daddy.


My friends and I were smart.... We rode the drunk bus home. Best part, Madeline texted me "OMG, I can see you on the bus!" Yes, they keep the lights on, and Madeline passed us at the intersection. Such a proud moment for her, I am certain! But the bus driver was so nice, she waited outside until I got in my house..aw...someone cares about me! Even if she doesn't know me.


Sunday came, and the little ones came over. Never a dull moment...not sure what Fin is doing....


Hanging out with Jake in the yard. And don't fret, my lawn has been mowed since then.


Madeline's friend Kayla made this amazing cake...and you know,there truly is NO place like home


Pure luxury...Chelsea came over and gave Angie and me a pedicure in the quiet of my house. As for Mad,methinks she is bored....


Annie has gone monogram crazy...loving this..fashion is so cyclical!


And Tory, she loves me! Look what she sent me...happy Mothers Day to me!


So this....led me to his....


Really...old grains?? What the heck are old grains!? And to lose weight, I have to reduce large quantities of food...really? Shocking! And, no new grains. Ok. And well, I have already blown it...I had a sweet potato for dinner. Well, tomorrow, I will think about it tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day!!

Location:Finley St,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment