Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lots of reasons for celebrations!




Blue was the color of the night...Jake and Papa Joe stylin.


Frozen yogurt for Finley's first birthday celebration...


Finley turned 4. time to celebrate that milestone! Daddy came in from the field briefly to spend some time with his birthday girl...



Her first tennis racquet.. Truly a momentous occasion....


Sue and our Sally



Lots of activity...Joe nearly getting run over...



Lots of traffic that night....





Finley and I made the ice cream cone cupcakes...we even made gluten free ones! Yes, I know...we are special.



They were a hit!


Madeline has a new best friend in Ruly...


Fin on her new trike..



Sally and Jake...


Henry on the move...all night long...


Sweet little birds nest on the porch roof...
We celebrated Sally's birthday with our dear friends...here she is with Newton and Fred





Millie with Emy, our Mama's best friend...and our dear friend as well!


The birthday girl blowing out her candles....


We attended the opening of 29 gallery. Yes, I'm the weirdo squatting in the background. There are just some things even I cannot explain.


Saying hello to Dieto. Julie is enthralled for some reason....


We gave Julia a water lotus for her birthday. namaste dear friend!


Celebrating Brad's birthday at the lake..I was in absentia


Mad, Jake and I took Fin out for Saturday adventures and food


I am grilling veggies almost daily, dang they are good!


Sunset at the lake...without me. Well, it was nice of them to share the view with me!


Papa Joe, slave driver....getting the kids to paint, while he supervises from the hammock.


Sally had ANOTHER party back at school....


Another great celebration for my girl.


Friday night cookout at the farm...thanks to Beth for the photo...


Not really sure if they want to touch it......


Little man warmed right up.


It was a beauty...well as far as turtles go...


Harmy and Papa Joe with Henry and Finley, still on turtle patrol


Celebrating Sarah and Trent's wedding. No, this is not Trent. This is Wes. But they are a cute twosome, aren't they??


Papa Joe in the background..is he dancing?? BooBoo, me, Susie and Wes.


Here I am with the mother of the bride...and grandmother to be with Emily, matron of honor....poor dear, with our hands all over her belly....annoying...yep, meaning me..I am annoying. But, well meaning, yet annoying.


Wes and Me with the parents of the bride....I was all up in it, wasn't I? Oh, and no Papa Joe in the background. Why you ask? Because he got tired..and went home. Left me! No, I did not have to take a cab...Maggie and Adam took me home. To my house, not theirs!
Off to visit the York's....


Ok, this is a warm welcome!!


My cute little farm family...


Garden treasures....


Zucchini coming on!


The first garlic harvest!


The little man mowing with his daddy. He LOVES it. he loves doing anything with his Daddy. Happy Fathers Day to my favorite son in law!!!


Newly recover chair in the baby's room..Mama is nesting! And me....I'm resting! That's all for now!

Location:W College Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment