Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend at the lake...

Papa Joe and I headed to the lake Friday afternoon. We stopped at Waters Furniture in Vandalia, Missouri to pick up our new Temper-pedic pillows. While we were there, Papa Joe told me to go to look at recliners...for him. You see, his is broken, and I, well, I m not a fan... So off I trotted to the Recliner building (yes, they truly have a recliner building) and actually found a BarcaLounger that I could stomach in a lovely dark brown leather. Sold! While waiting, I happened to see this...


And this....


I mentioned that I liked them, and....sold! They arrive on College Avenue on Thursday. Still trying to process it myself!!!


Saturday, Papa Joe put together his new benches for the farm.... Crafty! Here he is on a brief popcorn break.
Then we walked around our street...community garage sale....


Papa Joe bought this so Jack has some wheels at the lake. I bought adorable Halloween costumes for Fin and Hen..


Just guess who is going to be The Big Bad Wolf????


And Papa Joe also bought this heater, yes, for the farm. Cool.


At Menards, I saw how sophisticated Halloween inflatable decorations have become...wow.
And this weekend at the Lake? Bike fest.


We had to check it out...on a drive down the strip to the Bagnell Dam


All I can say is wow. Alot of bikes!


Here are some bikers enjoying the lake view over cocktails


And Madeline? Well she surprised Taylor...


Maggie? Getting Annie ready for Homecoming..


My gorgeous nieces...are they really this old?


Finley with their proud papa Harmy. To me, he just looks nervous....


Dinner for the group at Osaka. Lucky dude in the middle..


The Deal's took Fin, Maggie and Henry to dinner. Yes, that is blue marker on Henry's face. At least it is not my white chairs this time! What??? Can you blame me?

Location:Osage Beach, Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment