Sunday, June 3, 2012

A beautiful weekend...for many things...

What's happening at the farm?


Favorite son in law and Finley were busy....


Very busy...


Putting the new swingset together


I first saw Adam working on it at 9:00 am, the last photo was 3:00pm. Wonder where it stands today??!


The girls and I went antiquing....Fin, with a few of the purchases...


Mad with one of her treasures
What's new at The View?? Moving day has come...Mad, Jake, Marilyn and I have spent a few hours..ha ha...out there...


Still a work in progress, but oh, so cute!





Jake's office...Marilyn found these great letters for him. If Only Photography.


Guess they are prepared for rainy days....snowy days, etc...





Maggie hanging the new mirror...


How far they have come....


Yep, I've been planting flowers while Marilyn painted...


But seriously...


The View has...


Amazing views....


Then we were off to Amanda's graduation...Hannah, Annie and Lucy


Sweet Amanda and Suzie I Love You


Lifelong friends, with our eyes closed...oh well.


Some of Suzie's pottery


They just don't make floors like this anymore....beautiful.


Chris, Carter and Baby Ju


Carter, and JoJo, one of Ninny's dear friends


Then back to the farm....my little prisoners...


Where Maggie and I worked in the garden and harvested lettuce...until I cut my toe and not the lettuce, with a rather large knife....Rather messy....


But what a harvest!!!!
And where was Cole?


At the University of Maryland...


Playing in a US Open Qualifying Tournament. Go Cole! Photo credits to Grant!

Location:Jacksonville

No comments:

Post a Comment