Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th




Carter turned 10!!!


At Leo's....


Yep, Julie's Italian's Leo's


Sam on a pole. ??? He wanted his picture taken!


Annie made a big change in her life and in another's.... Here she is with Susan....


Getting 8 inches cut off...and donating it to Locks for Love. very cool! And that poor woman in the background...now we all know that she colors her hair!!


Looks so good!!!


And Papa Joe? At the lake, planting grass...AND....


Getting his new boat!!! How does he always find the cute chicas to help him???? Ah, Papa Joe and the dock girls...yes, I see a long summer ahead!


I kept receiving pictures.....via text. This is how excited he was...texting is not exactly Papa Joe's thing...so I knew he was happy..the texts were flying in!


Here it is, in the newly refitted dock at the house....


He is one proud boat owner!!!


Here it is all covered up! I must admit...I am excited for Papa Joe, and for me! I will be able to walk right on to this boat...less chance of falling...and those of you who know me, know, I tend to fall easily!
And The View?


Jake's office floor before...


And after......still waiting on the trim... Looking good!!!


What is this you ask?


Needlepoint pillows I have done, and my friend Kim is finishing them for me...here are the fabrics and trims she has selected....love the postcard fabric!


And I am sure you are saying just that...WHATEVER!! I made this for Madeline...seems like I have heard that word alot.....from my three children over the past 28+ years!

Location:W College Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment