Sunday, November 30, 2014

So......


So, I went to Chicago for work....


And had the teensiest hotel room...EVER


I finished my 160 hours needed for recertification....and then discovered that I have to take a test. A TEST. I am 55 years of age. I still hate tests. Oh, I'll get around to it...someday.


I had dinner with dear friends...Mallory and Robin


She thinks it's her office...when I'm gone. Maybe she can take my test!???



Yes, I did this. Rather proud of myself! Well, actually my friends did the work. I organized!



Asthmatic tendencies...poor Fin


Cute Kate returned to DC.Poor kids, never have fun. Ever.


Cole volunteered. I'm proud!


I went to Memphis with Mil, to visit Annie


And Beale Street


And Kitty at the Peabody


Lucy and Hannah with Annie in her dorm room


Oh, well yes, we did eat some BBQ. It was Memphis after all!


Madeline gave me one of theses bracelets, or wrist jewelry as Jared calls them... Me and Guiliana....yes, I'm special!


Nutty, Angie, Madeline, Maggie and I embarked on St. Louis....helped the local economy. 24 hours pre Ferguson verdict, thankfully


Yes, thanksgiving! Millie brined her turkey. Pretty amazing!


My gravy making assistant


Sparkling grape juice. Really...


I am grateful!


I was SO thankful. I had EVERYONE home.


Adam and Greg enjoyed/endured a partner WOD. I enjoyed the picture!


I had my kitchen backsplash wallpapered. I adore it! Just wanted to share that!


Finley helped me make ornament garland...


She is in a craft overload mode


Hours and hours of fun


TAl and his daily greeting for Angie. #jealousmimi





Sue and I went to St. Louis...yes, again...to the fabulous Fox Theatre to see Motown...fabulous!


She also works out...in Angie's Piloxing class. Then...


She crashes.

Location:Finley St,Jacksonville,United States

1 comment: