Friday, November 23, 2012

I am thankful!

I am thankful for....


our new powder room! I love it!


Thankful for an artistic daughter....





For an overnight at the farm with my favorite girl..


For Papa Joe, Harry and Henry and a roaring fire


For a Thanksgiving sunrise at the farm....





Great kitchen help!


Family and friends joined us for breakfast...Adam, Mike and Rocky


Harmy and Jake


Sarah and Claire


Hammer and Marilyn


Julie and Christine



Yes, he is still tired of me taking his picture!
And then....


Target practice! Julie..


Lucy


Beth


Annie...dead eye Deal..


Yes, we live in central Illinois and had our Holiday at the farm!!!
Then it was off to the lake and the craziness of Black Friday?


This was the first time out...oh yea, we really did it up big.


So did she...in more ways than one. Oh my.....


We ran in to friends from home..Millie and I with "Suzie I love you"
A great Holiday weekend in the making.

Location:Cardinal Cir,Osage Beach,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment